Thursday 23 February 2012

#getMoody 4: messy Hairsday


Generally, whenever i got those days when my hair would go on strike, I used to tie it up in a pony tail or bun and perform my day under the assumption that my hair was not looking good.

However, not long ago I discovered that a bad hair day is a perfect braid day. Especially when it is a braid-bun. Since you start working on your hair from the very roots, it is much easier to conceal bad shape and/or dullness. Moreover, hair braids better when it is not completely clean and a little bit of frizz helps holding it just right. So braid it is!


Braids have been so in these past seasons that the internet is loaded with images, tutorials of every and any kind of braid you may like. However, just to make the job easier and quicker, here are some examples of braid-buns, what I am going for today.


For the brave ones!
No worries if you have short hair, been there not long ago and there are still many braid choices.



Have a nice day and follow your gut!

No comments:

Post a Comment